Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

May 11, 2012

When We Sleep... When We Woke :3

Hello there furry friends!! I haven't had enough time updating this blog, but I do got a plenty of time with Miming.

This is a picture of us during the night, when we sleep,, and during we woke up... I really do love this one! :3





3 (mga) puna:

The Lee County Clowder said...

You and Miming look so sweet together.

my-miming said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
my-miming said...

Thank you for that Lee,, I really do love him VEEEEEERRRRRRRYYYY much!!! last week, he was not seen for a day, I was really afraid something had happened 'cause he always comes home during lunch or afternoon for a nap, but he wasn't around until dawn,, I really did cry, but my mother would insist he'd just went to find some females,, I forced myself to believe that, but the next day, he hadn't gone out, just sleeping and running around our house, until now. It's like he's afraid to go far from our house, and now my mother thinks he's put into a sack and thrown somewhere. Hope he wasn't.

Post a Comment