Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Apr 21, 2012

My Grown Up Boyfriend


This is how he's grown now...How time flies, I have now my boyfriend. We even use to sleep together in my bed,with him beside me...I just love him SOOOOOO MUCH!

2 (mga) puna:

Everycat said...

What a handsome cat he's turned into! He's lovely and I bet you have lots of fun together. Will you be getting him neutered soon? It will help him stay healthy and not get into fights with other cats :)

my-miming said...

I haven't yet,, he's my first cat so I still don't know about neutering :3... but I'm having a second thought about it.. he's been through fights already,, he always bossy when he's at the house, but when he's outside, he runs like a crazy cat whenever caught in a fight.. I always laugh at him how he runs towards the house..

Post a Comment