Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Mar 2, 2012

:(

Dear Miming,

I'm sorry if I haven't made posts these days. I was so busy with my work and whenever I wanted to, I always got caught speechless, no ideas come in my mind. A picture will be more expressive than words, but it's a hassle for me to take pictures and upload them everyday, see, I don't have any cameras, and my phone only transfers the picture to other phones with memory card and then memory card to a card reader... and also, the quality of the pictures isn't good.

I would love to post pictures of you everyday, but I still don't have the budget to buy a new camera, my money is intended for my school. But I would buy soon for you my miming.

Hope you would understand me.



Your mommy,
Yhanie

6 (mga) puna:

Daisy said...

I hope you will be able to get a camera soon. I know Miming does not mind, but she sure is a little cutie.

ps: I get a lot of my outfits on-line at Build-a-Bear!

my-miming said...

Thank you, I do hope too... But I still have to prioritize my school expenses...

good for you for your outfits... I won't be able to visit that store,, I'm from the Philippines,, but we do have a sewing machine, I'll just ask my mom to make some. Ü

Hannah and Lucy said...

We just found you today - what a cute kitten little Miming is. It woud be lovely if your Mom could make Miming some clothes.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

my-miming said...

Thank you for stopping by! I would definitely request her that. If she won't make some, I will sew it myself... :3

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hi, Miming. You are a cutie. Are you all white? We can't tell for sure from the photos.

Welcome to the world of cat blogging.

my-miming said...

She's white all over her body, and have a black/gray tail..but now, her color isn't so white, haven't cleaned her for days, she always refuse, she always makes herself messy... like she would play under any furniture, in our dirty kitchen,,, especially in our "fireplace", where we use to cook using only wood, she always hang out there, lol, it's warm. Too bad I haven't took a picture ;3

Post a Comment