Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Feb 25, 2012

Now I'm Wondering What She Really Is... :P

I was always thinking that I am having a cat, but now... it's getting weird, I think I doubt she is a cat, LOL...
Just joking... I was just amazed how my cat became a hen! HAHAHA... Yes she did it! She is now a HEN, warming up her eggs.  I never thought I could have one, LOL... anyways, here is a funny pic of her laying down with unhatched chicken eggs.


8 (mga) puna:

Max the Quilt Cat said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. Love the picture. That would make a great Easter card. Have a super day.

pawhugs, Max

my-miming said...

you're most welcome, your pictures of your cats are amazing, can't help to watch them, I always feel heaven looking at cute cat pics...

Thanks for also giving a look at my little blog... Take Care with you cats... paws up for you... :P

Daisy said...

Oooh, maybe you can hatch some little bebbeh kittens from those eggs!

my-miming said...

haha,, I wish that would happen,, I would now have many cute tiny kitten,, LOL...

Everycat said...

Hello Miming, you are such a beautiful girl and very lucky that your human found you. We love that picture of you with the eggs.

Oliver & Gerry

my-miming said...

Thank you for stopping by and appreciating it,, she's just so lovely, they're just so lovely...

Jewel said...

A cat with eggs - not something you often see! Miming is a lovely puss, I have enjoyed looking at her kitten photos, especially the ones where she is asleep.

my-miming said...

Thank you Jewel, though she's pretty messy, you still found her cute,, :3

Post a Comment